WOMEN IN WORSHIP
The Women’s Ministry (WM) is a department of Bliss Heaven’s Dew Ministries that ministers to the needs of the women.
The ministry exists to nurture, encourage, and equip women to faithfully use their gifts for service in God’s kingdom.
The ministry aims at creating an environment where women are motivated and encouraged to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and to grow together through studying of God’s word and undertaking diverse religious activities.
“Now we are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”
1 Corinthians 12:27
The Bliss Heaven’s Dew Women’s Ministry, always using Scripture as its guiding principle, has the following objectives:
- To encourage and model personal study of the Bible and use of the Sacraments so that the gospel message may be proclaimed boldly and clearly in our daily lives.
- To work together with men to fully understand from Scripture how we are all to serve God.
- To be a blessing to the local church and to help it spread the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To explore scripturally sound opportunities for service in every calling of life from home, to church, to their community, and to the world.
- For each Women Ministry member to be a blessing to her home and to care for all the people in her house. Aiming, by the Grace of God to help all in her house-hold to know Jesus as Saviour.
- To equip women to fulfill their callings and ministry.
- To develop fresh approaches to God-pleasing ministries for women.
- To offer a variety of venues for communicating and sharing ideas
Our Goal is for each individual member of the Women Ministry to bear fruits, be an influence/example in their homes, neighborhoods, community and church.
The Women’s Ministry organizes retreats, seminars, workshops, lectures and symposia in all spheres of life, including marriage enrichment, wives’ responsibilities at home, child welfare, care and education
The Women Ministry is presided by an ordained minister of Christ in the church.